Ford Lightning Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will there be an option for power and heated seats on the XLT? In the ICE model it is available in the 302a package:

302A. XLT Luxury Equipment Group - Includes: Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror; Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel and Shifter; Power-Folding Sideview Mirrors with Power Glass; Sport Appearance Package; 8-Way Power Driver and Passenger Heated Seats with Power Lumbar; Manual-Sliding Rear-Window; Remote Start

·
Registered
295 Posts
Hey @ews! Heated seats will be available as an option for the XLT.

XLT models ride on standard 18-inch aluminum wheels with black accents, and 20-inch dark grey wheels are optional. The F-150's new 12.0-inch touchscreen powered by Ford's Sync 4 infotainment system is the only choice. Cloth seats are standard, and heated seats are optional. The XLT gets the 2.4-kW ProPower Onboard system as standard, and the additional 9.6-kW version is an option.

·
Registered
15 Posts
So I have never owned a Ford F-150, or any truck in the last 16-18 years. So I am new to what would be available in the F-159s. So can I get leather and heated seats in the XLT? If so what’s the price difference between the standard Lariat and the luxury XLT?

·
2021 Mustang Mach E First Edition, 2016 Nissan Leaf, 2003 Toyota Tacoma, F-150 Lightning reserved
280 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
All the available tech specs on the trims can be found here

As for prices, we’re all waiting for those.
Are the “-“ meaning that it’s not standard or an option? That’s what it seems like to me. Also it seems that the back light bar only comes on the Lariat and platinum. Lastly, is this from Ford? I haven’t seen any official.

·
2021 Mustang Mach E First Edition, 2016 Nissan Leaf, 2003 Toyota Tacoma, F-150 Lightning reserved
280 Posts
Are the “-“ meaning that it’s not standard or an option? That’s what it seems like to me. Also it seems that the back light bar only comes on the Lariat and platinum. Lastly, is this from Ford? I haven’t seen any official.
The “-“ means not available on this trim. Check the URL. It is an official Ford document.

·
280 Posts
I know I've seen another build sheet with options that showed some plus (+) trims on this truck. Is that reality or just someone's wishful thinking.
The plus trims (XLT Plus, Lariat Plus) were potential packages found in survey sent out by a Ford contractor. It was seeking information from potential buyers. While it didn’t represent official Ford packaging, something similar is likely to appear on the build & price tool.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts