Ford Lightning Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
2021 Mustang Mach E First Edition, 2016 Nissan Leaf, 2003 Toyota Tacoma, F-150 Lightning reserved
280 Posts
There will not be any X-Plan Pricing on the Lightning or E-transit for the 2022 model. There will be AZD plans which are for direct Ford workers and dealership employees. View attachment 490
Bummer. Thanks for letting us know.

·
Registered
15 Posts
So I have the Plan A. My sister works for Ford. What’s the price difference for the $70k Lariat? I don’t understand the MSRP vs the invoice. I know the $70k is MSRP. But how do we get the invoice price. My sister said they give me the invoice. But I figured there has to be another way to get it. Will the dealer have that when we order?

·
2021 Mustang Mach E First Edition, 2016 Nissan Leaf, 2003 Toyota Tacoma, F-150 Lightning reserved
280 Posts
So I have the Plan A. My sister works for Ford. What’s the price difference for the $70k Lariat? I don’t understand the MSRP vs the invoice. I know the $70k is MSRP. But how do we get the invoice price. My sister said they give me the invoice. But I figured there has to be another way to get it. Will the dealer have that when we order?
There is no separate invoice price on Ford's special order vehicles. MSRP = invoice price.

·
280 Posts
There is no separate invoice price on Ford's special order vehicles. MSRP = invoice price.
Or at least that's the worked with the Mustang Mach E. Apparently it is changing with the Lightning:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts