⚡ Ford Lightning Forum ⚡ banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
I'm about 30 minutes north of Atlanta and am looking to replace my 18" OEM wheels with Platinum ones. Not sure if you are planning on keeping your old wheels, but I could probably meet you halfway if we could figure something out.

· Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm about 30 minutes north of Atlanta and am looking to replace my 18" OEM wheels with Platinum ones. Not sure if you are planning on keeping your old wheels, but I could probably meet you halfway if we could figure something out.
Thank you but I wasnt going to sell these, at least right away. I want to have the pro wheels powder coated which would take time. Maybe down the road if I like how they look I would sell the Platinum wheels

· Registered
4 Posts
Makes perfect sense. Please post pictures when you get the new ones and have them powder coated: I bet there's at least a handful of us on here thinking about doing the same thing, and it would be great to see how it turns out.

· Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Makes perfect sense. Please post pictures when you get the new ones and have them powder coated: I bet there's at least a handful of us on here thinking about doing the same thing, and it would be great to see how it turns out.
Ill post a video on my channel when I do it. I have been really backed up. Havent had time to edit a few I have now but soon Ill have more.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.