⚡ Ford Lightning Forum ⚡ banner

When will the Pro's be scheduled? An Opinion

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Leaf to Lightning : ) 
#1 ·
So now that they have started scheduling for the Lariat ER and the Platinums, what is your best guesses as to when the Pro's will start getting scheduled? I was a day one res holder and placed my order within 10 minutes of it opening up in wave 1 and was "Lucky" enough to order a pro. Now that I know they limited the Pro, I am hoping they don't wait to produce it among the last scheduled.

#2 ·
I would hope they don't, you and I are in the same boat - early reservation, early PRO order on Jan 6, etc... I believe it's mainly due to Ford wanting to ramp up INCOME numbers by producing the most expensive lines first, giving them more PER SALE income, and probably much more PER BUILD profit. If they can build 100 units per day - it will be a BIG difference if they build 100 $80,000 vehicles, versus 100 $40,000 vehicles - twice the revenue, probably twice the profit.
Will they 'wait' until the end for PROs? Probably not, as there have been some posts that referred to a 'sprinkling' of PROs being scheduled, but I've also not seen comfirmation of that. We may indeed have to 'wait' until the end of this 2022 model year production run, but that still means we should receive our PRO before any 2023 models of any trim level are built, and that would start in August or September I would think.

Patience, Patience, Patience.... but it's darn hard!!!

#5 ·
When I placed my wave 1 order they said 20 weeks, which would be around late may/early June. I don't have any reason to believe they would have said that if it weren't going to be true. I can't imagine they'd say that that if it was going to be more like 40 weeks as some are suggesting. If they're making fleet orders, they're already making Pros. Probably just scheduling Lariats and Platinums first to get the shiniest ones on the road first, but I'm still planning on June for my Pro.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.