⚡ Ford Lightning Forum ⚡ banner

What's the latest PowerUp installed on your Lightning?

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

· Administrator
2021 Mustang Mach E First Edition, 2016 Nissan Leaf, 2003 Toyota Tacoma, F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
3,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I have that update queued but it has failed 5x over the last 2 days when I try to manually do it or have it do it over night....
When it failed on a manual attempt, was that right after driving the truck? How's your internet connection?

· Administrator
2021 Mustang Mach E First Edition, 2016 Nissan Leaf, 2003 Toyota Tacoma, F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
3,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I still only see two vote on 22-PU1009-MIL-DTE. Have more people received that PowerUp?

· Registered
4 Posts
I still only see two vote on 22-PU1009-MIL-DTE. Have more people received that PowerUp?
Been waiting for this to apply. I have 22 messages saying it tried to update but I didn't meet the conditions. I have met all the conditions, included plugged in, not plugged in, 4 bars internet at the truck, at 3am, at 10pm, manually. Nothing works. I get a message everyday.

· Administrator
3,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Looks like PowerUps are going out again. Please log your updates here.

· Registered
2022 Lightning Lariat ER
5 Posts
Been waiting for this to apply. I have 22 messages saying it tried to update but I didn't meet the conditions. I have met all the conditions, included plugged in, not plugged in, 4 bars internet at the truck, at 3am, at 10pm, manually. Nothing works. I get a message everyday.
Same! It says it needs my help to complete the update yet does not tell me why it won't complete or how i can help so........

· Registered
4 Posts
As I posted in a different thread and above: My truck finally updated this Power up after 30 days and 45 attempts. I did charge the 12v up to 95% as I had before and this time parked in a different location in front of house instead of driveway (still the same number of internet bars) but didn't plug in charge cord. I did turn OFF the light switch, which is what FORD recommended. I also scheduled a service appointment with the dealer and told my truck that information. It surprisingly updated that night during its scheduled update time. Maybe threatening your Lightning is your next step?

· Registered
75 Posts
Finally got PUI1009-MIL-DTE to go through last night after weeks of fighting with it.
Here's my post on a different thread, but probably trickle charging the 12V is what did it, although not right away.

· Registered
2018 Ford Mustang GT Premium, 10 speed auto, Roush supercharged
107 Posts
Sir: Do you have any insider information that explains how Ford sends out its OTA updates? I took delivery of my Lariat EB in mid-July 2022, and I assumed that my truck would receive OTA updates at roughly the same time as all other trucks manufactured/delivered during the same time frame. Apparently, this is a poor assumption on my part. Anything that you can share regarding OTA scheduling would be appreciated. PS - I am really looking forward to receiving the update that includes PAAK. Thank you. Lou from Georgia.

· Registered
749 Posts
Sir: Do you have any insider information that explains how Ford sends out its OTA updates? I took delivery of my Lariat EB in mid-July 2022, and I assumed that my truck would receive OTA updates at roughly the same time as all other trucks manufactured/delivered during the same time frame. Apparently, this is a poor assumption on my part. Anything that you can share regarding OTA scheduling would be appreciated. PS - I am really looking forward to receiving the update that includes PAAK. Thank you. Lou from Georgia.
Lou, based on what I'm reading, I'd suggest putting a charger on your 12v and assure it is fully charged.

· Registered
75 Posts
Lou - I know they batch the OTA updates, but I'm not sure there is way to know when yours are sent out. Want to know what I do? I wait until @ChasingCoral gets his and I know mine come out about 10 days after that. I had a July 15th delivery, so I'm roughly the same time frame as you.

21 - 40 of 56 Posts