⚡ Ford Lightning Forum ⚡ banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

· Registered
29 Posts
By wave 7 are you referring to those of us that got invitations to place their orders as part of the so called 'clean-up' wave? I placed my order on 6/14/22 after getting that call from my dealer. My reservation date was 5/27/21. I have not received a build date yet.

· Registered
1 Posts
Just received production date of 9/19. Order date was 6/24. From what I’m reading this is probably the last of the 2022. I ordered Lariat ER max tow. I didn’t have many options when ordering I was not going to do max tow but glad I did after reading more about it

· Registered
9 Posts
Took delivery last week Friday - build date was October 15, then it took until 11/10 to get to dealer. Lariat ER Atlas Blue. What a tremendous vehicle! Everything so far is working as it should (knock wood) - home charging, app, etc. The change in technology and comfort from my 2006 F-150 is enormous and quite a learning curve for me. Dealer was kind enough to get it prepped in time for me to take tailgating last weekend - the onboard power came in handy!

It is cold here where I am at in South Dakota, and I definitely notice the range is less than advertised. I have been charging to 80% which translates into about 190 miles of range. Couple that with a lack of chargers right now in some of the more remote parts of the areas I'd consider traveling to, and I am mostly sticking close to home - which is most of my travel anyway. Still, I am extremely happy with the purchase and glad I pulled the trigger. Conditions (temperature and charger availability) will only get better.

In preparing for the truck's arrival, I have learned a lot from this forum and will continue to do so!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts