⚡ Ford Lightning Forum ⚡ banner

Wave 3 started - Just got a text to place my order

4K views 33 replies 21 participants last post by  M82492 
#1 ·
Driving now, so can't do it yet. Will update

#17 ·
Had to whip out the extra laptop and do it, noticed it worked on my phone first; after a few minutes of going through the list for the final time I placed the order.

No frills XLT SR in Azure Gray Metallic, with Tow Tech, Max Tow and the required 9.6kw Pro Power, spray-in bedliner and I opted for the $650 credit on the smart scales delete.

Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Vehicle Grille

#22 ·
View attachment 4183 View attachment 4184

haven’t pressed order yet. Planning on selling immediately. Think this is a good one to sell??

I have to be honest Copperhead Chad, pretty frustrating you are posting on here ordering a pro with the full intent to scalp. Plenty of day 1 reservation holders such-as myself that would love the opportunity to order a Pro trim and likely will not be able to. Been driving the same
Truck for over 15 years and was really hoping to get a pro, all I can afford. I guess I’m saying consider the audience,but congrats I hope you make a bundle.

#24 ·
Just received the order email and text message, but link still isn't available. But I do have another issues. Apparently the dealership that I chose recently changed owners, so the my order reservation is no longer on my profile... Anyone deal with something like this? Calling Ford customer service tomorrow

#34 ·
Finally got my order email and placed it for a Lariat with the Max Tow Package. I was a first day reservation holder. Haven't been paying as much attention since I also have a Bronco order finally arriving this week. I'm going to have to research the whole smart hitch and scale thing. I'm hoping I didn't screw up the order costing me delays.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.