⚡ Ford Lightning Forum ⚡ banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Yes. I did modify it a little bit since, though. I also got an email from Ford asking me for feedback on my ordering plans:

"Thank you for reserving an F-150® Lightning™. Your front seat to the all-electric future is coming. To help move us forward with production planning, we need some details from you about the truck you plan to order. The information you provide will help us determine when to reach out to you again about ordering. Note that we expect nearly all of our current reservation holders will be invited to order by next summer.

Please take a moment to respond, and help us get closer to moving your F-150 Lightning from our assembly line to your driveway."

I added retractable running boards and a couple of other minor items to my saved build.
Yea I got that one too. It got my hopes up. But as noted in other parts of the forum, the XLT is a little later in production.

hopefully I’ll get the invite soon. Looking forward to hearing your initial thoughts when you get it.

·
Registered
48 Posts
In the picture on the board's home page, I've been trying to figure out which color the Lightning on the left is? I thought I'd ask this question in an ongoing thread instead of making a thread. Don't mean to change the subject but I like the color, at least the way it looks on my screen.

Thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
In the picture on the board's home page, I've been trying to figure out which color the Lightning on the left is? I thought I'd ask this question in an ongoing thread instead of making a thread. Don't mean to change the subject but I like the color, at least the way it looks on my screen.

Thanks.

It seems to be Atlas Blue - a 2022 color not available for 2023.

·
Administrator
2021 Mustang Mach E First Edition, 2016 Nissan Leaf, 2003 Toyota Tacoma, F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
2,966 Posts

Thanks.

You mean this picture?
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood

On the left is Iced Blue Silver Metallic -- no longer available
In the center is Atlas Blue -- no longer available
On the right is Rapid Red -- still available

I think these two blues clashed with Ford's "50 Shades of Gray" palette. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Mr. Mazak
21 - 24 of 24 Posts