⚡ Ford Lightning Forum ⚡ banner

Update from my dealer

2K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  GeorgyB 
#1 ·
Just got back from my dealer here in SE Michigan. They said that they have 120 reservations and are set to receive two lightning trucks this year. They have not determined how they will allocate those two trucks. I made my reservation on 5/20 and took the above news as an opportunity to order a 2022 Lariat Hybrid. Here's hoping there will be more production between now and when that lease ends! Best of luck to everyone else!

#2 ·
They said that they have 120 reservations and are set to receive two lightning trucks this year.
Welcome to the forum!
I keep getting fixated on this. Ford had announced production increases twice now, but it really seems like it's going to be years before they clear the backlog.
They're going to be ready for a mid-cycle refresh by the time everyone who wants a Lightning today has taken delivery!

#4 ·
I just got an 'update' from my Dealer, too, when I texted my sales agent to change my order color from Agate Black Metallic to Iced Blue Silver - the response email confirming the change also mysteriously showed the additional of an 'ADM' of 10% that was not there before on the original order confirmation from Jan 6th : /

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.