⚡ Ford Lightning Forum ⚡ banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Automotive parking light Vehicle registration plate Grille Vehicle Hood

Hello EVeryone,

My name is Jim and I have a small youtube channel. I am here at the Ford San Antonio Lightning launch event and I am going to be posting a ton of videos on my youtube channel. If you are interested consider subscribing and sharing the videos. Thanks!

My channel is
youtube.com/jamesklafehn

Here is the first Lightning I have seen so far here.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How is that Iced Blue Silver in person? I ordered it in Iced Blue silver but am feeling a little regret...
I think its nice. It was a really popular color at the show. There were numerous versions of it. Ill be posting another video that shows it better. I personally prefer darker colors personally but I think it is a great color. I think Ford did a really good job picking colors for this truck.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I think its nice. It was a really popular color at the show. There were numerous versions of it. Ill be posting another video that shows it better. I personally prefer darker colors personally but I think it is a great color. I think Ford did a really good job picking colors for this truck.
I like the dark colors too, especially the Anti-matter blue but I don’t prefer a dark vehicle due to how hot the interior gets in the summers.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looks like I did! Thank you very much for sharing that video. I have yet to find this color shown in any video.
Yeah its a really rare color. They only had one here and I got in trouble walking around it on the course but I really wanted to film it! Feel free to share! Glad you like it!

·
Registered
Current: 2020 Lincoln Aviator, 2018 Honda CRV. Ordered: 2022 Lightning Platinum Star White.
42 Posts
@jamesklafehn, your youtube videos came out great. George Lucas would be proud :cool:. It was nice meeting you and Justin.

Reactions: jamesklafehn
1 - 17 of 17 Posts