⚡ Ford Lightning Forum ⚡ banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made a reservation on May 20. Have a confirmation # (10861291). I called Tommie Vaughn Ford (Houston) today to see where I was in line. They said they already contacted customers to see who wanted to convert to an order, and I'm not on the list. I was, like, WTF? And, by the way, my reservation is not on My Ford any more online. And I've been getting updates and teasers about my reservation all the way to December 2022. Anyone else? Did I screw something up in the process? What the hell?

·
Registered
662 Posts
I made a reservation on May 20. Have a confirmation # (10861291). I called Tommie Vaughn Ford (Houston) today to see where I was in line. They said they already contacted customers to see who wanted to convert to an order, and I'm not on the list. I was, like, WTF? And, by the way, my reservation is not on My Ford any more online. And I've been getting updates and teasers about my reservation all the way to December 2022. Anyone else? Did I screw something up in the process? What the hell?
Hey @judgestillwater have you reached out to Ford to see what's going on with your MyFord and your reservation?

·
Registered
33 Posts
I had a reservation and then my selected dealer changed ownership. Ford sent me an email saying that my $100 was being refunded but my reservation was still in place (and moved to the new owner); no new deposit needed.

I checked after and my reservation disappeared from the site.

I called the 800# today and the rep checked and told me my reservation is still there and there are some issues with the site. The rep told me the reservation would probably show up again at some point.

I'm not worried, I didn't get a reservation until Sept., so I'm nowhere close to getting an order placed any time soon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts