⚡ Ford Lightning Forum ⚡ banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just joined the forum. I have not ordered yet, but I'm ready to go for the Lariat when my turn comes.

I'm interested to see if I can find some answers here that I could not find elsewhere. For example, I have not been able to find out if the base Lariat (or all Lightnings, for that matter) include a hitch receiver, or if that has to be added. I've seen both add-on towing packages, but they are not specific on this point.

This looks to be a good source of information, and also looks like a good place to commiserate with others who did not get a reservation in on Day 1.

Looking forward to discussing the Lightning!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Just joined the forum. I have not ordered yet, but I'm ready to go for the Lariat when my turn comes.

I'm interested to see if I can find some answers here that I could not find elsewhere. For example, I have not been able to find out if the base Lariat (or all Lightnings, for that matter) include a hitch receiver, or if that has to be added. I've seen both add-on towing packages, but they are not specific on this point.

This looks to be a good source of information, and also looks like a good place to commiserate with others who did not get a reservation in on Day 1.

All Lightnings come with a Hitch

·
Registered
577 Posts

Welcome to the forum @NetGuyInPA! Will the Lightning be your first EV?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts