⚡ Ford Lightning Forum ⚡ banner

Production Scheduling Dates

9K views 23 replies 13 participants last post by  Super Duty 
Today I got email communication from my dealer with 400 orders on Lightning and 25 on the priority list, and I was #7, that they only have 3 allocations for the entire 22MY, so they told me don't wait up for 22MY and I have to wait for 23MY, which is ridiculous. So don't get your hopes up, looks like Ford is going to produce even less than you think and maybe they are prioritizing certain regions. So, it is true that dealers with that many orders and a 25 priority list will only get 4 Lightnings for the year 2022. I am glad I put a reservation for Rivian. I knew F-150 Lightning is for PR and select a small number of people who plan to advertise it on YouTube nothing more. Ford = Blackout Communication, Unknow, Just PR.
Keep in mind that the new MY vehicles typically hit dealer lots in the fall of the preceding year. So I would guess that a 2023 MY Lightning might arrive in late 2022, which wouldn't be much later than the MY 2022 units are delivered.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.