I'm an idiot. I don't know why I didn't check the Manual but you are correct @Justjoe the answer is in the manual, here is what is says for anyone else who looks this up.Check the online owners manual. There is a way to reset the mirrors.
If your power folding mirrors are manually folded, they may not work properly even after you reposition them.
You need to reset them if:
• The mirrors vibrate when you drive.
• The mirrors feel loose.
• The mirrors do not stay in the folded or unfolded position.
• One of the mirrors is not in its normal driving position.
To reset the mirrors perform the following steps:
1. Fold or retract both mirrors manually.
2. Using the power folding/power telescoping mirror control switch, operate the mirrors until you hear an audible click.
3. Operate the power folding or power telescoping mirrors an additional 3 to 4 times to synchronize the mirrors.
I did test it and it works again.