Check the online owners manual. There is a way to reset the mirrors.
I'm an idiot. I don't know why I didn't check the Manual but you are correct @Justjoe
the answer is in the manual, here is what is says for anyone else who looks this up.
If your power folding mirrors are manually folded, they may not work properly even after you reposition them
You need to reset them if:
• The mirrors vibrate when you drive.
• The mirrors feel loose.
• The mirrors do not stay in the folded or unfolded position.
• One of the mirrors is not in its normal driving position.
To reset the mirrors perform the following steps
1. Fold or retract both mirrors manually.
2. Using the power folding/power telescoping mirror control switch, operate the mirrors until you hear an audible click.
3. Operate the power folding or power telescoping mirrors an additional 3 to 4 times to synchronize the mirrors.
I did test it and it works again.