⚡ Ford Lightning Forum ⚡ banner

Pro - Order vs. Delivery MSRP, extra $5,000

9K views 46 replies 13 participants last post by  Ed S 
Were you invited in 2022 and extended your reservation because the Pro and or XLT were sold out? If so your private offer code is the exact same as your reservation number. Ask the dealer to check their SmartVincent system under your reservation number.
Yes, I extended my reservation for the Pro. I took screenshots during the order process where Ford said that I would qualify for unique pricing. The dealer called me today and said that my Lightning is in and he did not see any reason that I wouldn’t qualify for the 2022MY pricing. I’m hoping to go in and complete the purchase in the next few days. It probably says other places, but how should I expect to receive the 22MY price? Discounted purchase price would be ideal, but are some guys getting rebates from Ford?

I received my price protection check for $5,000 today as promised about 90 days after delivery. For folks out there waiting, try to be patient, I think most dealers are playing it straight, they just aren't comfortable giving us the money before Ford rebates it to them.
Did the check come directly from Ford or was it from the dealer?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.