⚡ Ford Lightning Forum ⚡ banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Administrator
2021 Mustang Mach E First Edition, 2016 Nissan Leaf, 2003 Toyota Tacoma, F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
3,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Based on Ford's latest Tech Specs and the information from the survey posted in another thread, I've created a pricing tool anyone is free to download and use from the following Google Drive link:

I've done my best to fill in the information for the XLT+ and Lariat+ packages. I left a few question marks where I wasn't sure if the feature mapped into these categories. There are also a few items marked with "O" where the Tech Specs showed them as optional but the survey didn't provide a price. This should help folks figure out the configuration they may want.

· Registered
2 Posts
Based on Ford's latest Tech Specs and the information from the survey posted in another thread, I've created a pricing tool anyone is free to download and use from the following Google Drive link:

I've done my best to fill in the information for the XLT+ and Lariat+ packages. I left a few question marks where I wasn't sure if the feature mapped into these categories. There are also a few items marked with "O" where the Tech Specs showed them as optional but the survey didn't provide a price. This should help folks figure out the configuration they may want.
So, is the extended battery for the XLT+ package going to be additional $7k?

· Administrator
2021 Mustang Mach E First Edition, 2016 Nissan Leaf, 2003 Toyota Tacoma, F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
3,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just to be clear I have placed a reservation. I actually work for a Ford dealer and the press gets more info than we do lol. I did it the night of the launch 05/19/21. I've owned 4 F-150s since 2015. Happy to be a part of the forums!
It'll be great to have your input on what you hear from the dealership side. We're all a bit like the blind men encountering their first elephant. Everyone gets a different piece of the story!

Reactions: SnowItch

· Registered
2022Lightning
1 Posts
Well, I am in the midwest area and hoping to hear something soon from my Ford dealership. Made my reservation May 31. Had one email from them a day later asking what I was trading in. That was the last time I heard from them. Trade in is yet to be decided based on several factors, the biggest one being; is any of this real or is Ford just jerking us around? Feel like a LOT of hype and little concrete and consistent info. This forum has been much more helpful than the actual sales team. Thanks for some actual data.

· Registered
16 Posts
Well, I am in the midwest area and hoping to hear something soon from my Ford dealership. Made my reservation May 31. Had one email from them a day later asking what I was trading in. That was the last time I heard from them. Trade in is yet to be decided based on several factors, the biggest one being; is any of this real or is Ford just jerking us around? Feel like a LOT of hype and little concrete and consistent info. This forum has been much more helpful than the actual sales team. Thanks for some actual data.
Have you contacted them? The orders open on the 26th.

· Registered
852 Posts
Welcome @BigDog2! It's so hit and miss among dealers it's infuriating sometimes. Have you reached out to them or any other dealers to try and get info? Like @Christian81 mentioned the 26th is when the order banks are expected to open.

Also, what are you planning on trading in for your Lightning?

· Administrator
3,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
More likely that the build and price tool becomes available on the 26th and ordered later.

Reactions: rtw819

· Administrator
3,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Any idea what kwh batteries are being offered? I assume the 300 mile range that the lightning is rated at is the larger battery.
Ford has not yet revealed the battery sizes, only that the standard range will get at least 230 miles range and the extended range will get at least 300.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.