Welcome to the forum @Zohebh786.Hi,
I haven't got my order to invite yet, but I wanted to be ready when I do so I need input/help on what to order, based on the criteria below
1. I would like to get the price as low as possible to get the following
2. I would like bidirectional power to the house. Someone said I can do that with the standard range and 9.6, and that should do it? Will that give me 30kwh per for 3 days like they say? Also, it says only emergencies but what does that mean, can I just activate it when I want? What is the battery size on the 110kwh and you can up to 90kwh on either size to get bidirectional power
3. What additional equipment will I need to satisfy #2? I saw I needed like 2 things, an intelligent pro system, and some station. Can anyone confirm and provide deets?
4. I think the only automated thing it had was the ford copilot 2.0 but when I add the two technology packages.. it gets rid of that.. why?
5. What is the difference between the 360 camera and the rearview camera. The rearview camera looks like it's only available in the copilot 2.0 but it won't let me add that and the 360 camera?
6. someone mentioned an esourcebook to help.. can I get access to that?
With regards to the biderectional power and what's needed this thread will help you out.
Intelligent Backup Power compatibility with Standard...
Does anyone know if the standard battery is compatible with the Intelligent Backup Power? I know that the 80 amp Ford Charge Station Pro is required and that comes with the Extended Range battery but if one purchased the Ford Charge Station Pro separately would it work with the standard range...