Votes: 7 28.0%
  • VA

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • WV

Votes: 0 0.0%

Mid-Atlantic Roll Call Here

7K views 64 replies 18 participants last post by  VAlightning 
#1 · (Edited)
Who's on here from the mid-Atlantic (DC, DE, MD, PA, VA, and WV)? Most importantly, who in the Mid-Atlantic has a 2022 Lightning coming?

I'll start.
Truck: Iced Blue Silver Lariat ER with Max Tow
Build date: 5/17

#2 ·
Somewhere north of Coral >_>
Same build but Red :D
Date: 5/30

If we are doing this by region I would think pointing first ev and first truck would be interesting but not surprising? Though for those that don't know MD we get all the weather and all the car types.

Second EV
First Truck but I've partly wanted a truck for a while I just couldn't justify either owning a second vehicle just for that or commute and pay that gas bill. Though plenty of people in the area commute in Light and Heavy Duty trucks to jobs in which they sit behind a computer for 8 hours.

#6 ·
I don't know. Looking it up it is, but I feel like it is reluctantly included. CT to me is just the layover state, the neutral zone between Boston and NY. :D

But then CT, NY and NJ are considered mid-atlantic but New England states include CT. She no one wants it.

#10 ·
I debated about this, Century or FMC. I went with FMC didn't even think about Hagerstown. But so far I'm happy. I spent an hour or so last weekend just randomly talking with Mike at the dealership with another potential buyer of the Lightning. Mike has been pretty upfront and honest about delays and what not.

But I was just thinking, I rushed out the door to sign the order - wouldn't have been too enthused about going all the way up to Hagerstown.

#19 ·
Just got back from Koons Ford Silver Spring. No ADM on the Lightning as promised. The paperwork is pretty much done. All the angst with no joy of delivery.

The truck is still in Dearborn and we leave for Europe tomorrow night.

#24 ·
My 5/17 build date truck was delivered to Koons Ford Silver Spring last Friday. I can't wait to see it, but will have to. I'm in Europe until late July.
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle

Reactions: FM_Jack
#30 ·
Sherman has landed! Now to plan a road trip pulling the trailer. Lariat Trim, Extended Range battery. My thanks to Koons Silver Spring Ford/Lincoln for handling my order and "special delivery" so well!

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle

Reactions: gsquirrel02
#41 ·
Sherman has landed! Now to plan a road trip pulling the trailer. Lariat Trim, Extended Range battery. My thanks to Koons Silver Spring Ford/Lincoln for handling my order and "special delivery" so well!
OK, so there's another Maryland delivery. I've read that there's been deliveries to all 50 states. Any Virginians here with a delivery?

#33 ·
Maryland has the best flag!

So I gotta feel for @Fishstyx, I did a run up to Breezewood yesterday and I was fine to go up and back. But I was surprised there wasn't a non-Tesla fast charger in Breezewood. There is one in Bedford so that is ok. I usually get off 70 and take 30 and then pop on the turnpike (I just don't like how tight it feels between Breezewood and Bedford on the turnpike). But I was looking at going up to Dubois, not too bad but then to my buddies place in Stroudsburg and omg. I could get up there on a full charge, hit the Walmart there. But coming back I'm safer stopping in Allentown since Harrisburg has nothing. That one charger in Carlisle has me nervous from what @Fishstyx commented on. I look at plugshare and zoomed out there looks like so many in and around the mid-atlantic but then I zoom in on PA (specifically Central) and whew; tumble weeds. Mostly it seems like a lot of hotel-ish stations that are doing the 50 kw charging.

#49 ·
Good luck...It was Jerry's that told me the same thing. Then at the end of the online order process they added the $10K. When I questioned it, and reminded them that they told me the week before they would honor MSRP, I was told, "that's the GMs call".
Jerry's is already on this site's "naughty list". I wouldn't waste your time with them, and potentially your place in line.
Their service department has always been pretty good. Sales not so much.

#58 ·
Congrats!

That looks like a nice short timeframe from built to estimated delivery! I hope it comes quickly for you and I have similar luck next month :)

Reactions: gsquirrel02
#63 ·
So my truck entered “In Production” status on 8/23 from an 8/18 Blend. I chatted with Ford yesterday and they said ETA for delivery is 8/29-9/4 but I’m not sure considering I have a spray in liner. However another order from same build week with spray in liner was told his truck is on Ramp 51 awaiting shipment. So who knows! I just want my truck now

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.