⚡ Ford Lightning Forum ⚡ banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
2021 Mustang Mach E First Edition, 2016 Nissan Leaf, 2003 Toyota Tacoma, F-150 Lightning reserved
1,402 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
BAH clever bastards! the trip energy screen had miles and time but 0 for mi/kWh. I've recently started trying to eyeball any screen a review gets to see if they happen to pop up on the screen.

·
Registered
Model 3 AWD, Lightning Lariat on order
412 Posts
AWWW no color adjustment? :(
To be clear you are referring to the ambient lighting correct?

I have the concern of the blue used in the GUI - there is so much opportunity to use some varying colors and really improve that GUI in many ways. I see a few colors pop up in different places, it should be a full color screen, but I think Ford is missing the boat here. Boring, bland and it all just blends together.

Reactions: Voltz

·
Registered
458 Posts
To be clear you are referring to the ambient lighting correct?

I have the concern of the blue used in the GUI - there is so much opportunity to use some varying colors and really improve that GUI in many ways. I see a few colors pop up in different places, it should be a full color screen, but I think Ford is missing the boat here. Boring, bland and it all just blends together.

Yes the Ambient lighting. I was more listening but when he got to that screen it did look different from the Mach E. I'm hoping that piece just isn't in that current version of the software.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts