⚡ Ford Lightning Forum ⚡ banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Administrator
2021 Mustang Mach E First Edition, 2016 Nissan Leaf, 2003 Toyota Tacoma, F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Administrator
2021 Mustang Mach E First Edition, 2016 Nissan Leaf, 2003 Toyota Tacoma, F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

· Administrator
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the rest of the pictures
Trousers Outerwear Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design

Motor vehicle Asphalt Font Engineering Automotive design

Tire Automotive tire Workwear Vehicle Wheel

Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive tire Engineering Machine

Tire Motor vehicle Automotive tire Vehicle Wheel

Tire Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle Hood

Car Land vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Vehicle

· Registered
988 Posts
Now my mind wanders to things not really relevant. But because of the number of times I had to take the training; what's the rating of this plant? No one is wearing a hardhat or boots that can take a drop (whether steel toe or something else).

· Registered
193 Posts
That factory looks a lot different than the f150 gas line! Almost no supplies carts etc in the background and very few employees to be seen.
If you haven't toured the f150 ice plant I highly encourage you to! Very interesting.
there's a bunch of videos around this for those who can't make it there. I liked the Leo Laporte one even though it's a bit old now: Ford Rouge Plant (twit.tv)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.