⚡ Ford Lightning Forum ⚡ banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey folks, just picked up my new Maverick today. Hot Pepper Red. It is my in-between while I wait on my Lightning reservation...
While at the dealership, a customer declined his Lightning Platinum model. Super nice, just not the right price for me.
The dealership has a $15k ADM on the vehicle since it is open to sell.
$113k is steep, but what isn't these days.
I'll share the dealership if anyone is interested. I have no interest/compensation agreement with the 'ship, but I know some of you are able and wanting one when it becomes available.

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Automotive side marker light Car

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
🤷‍♂️
This dealership usually sells new at MSRP, and marks up the used stuff...They may be loosing their 'way' in this situation.
That being said, our locals love trucks. Many buy through their 'company' and use it as a write-off. Big-money gunna get it, but not me!
I'm supposed to get my invite to make a sold order this Summer, but I have doubts.

· Registered
48 Posts
Nah man. I’m buying one now the dealer put a $25k ADM and haven’t sold it in 4 months. They w dropped it every couple weeks until now at $82k
Got it today! Had no charger with it so they gave me a ford connected charge station. Now gotta see if buying a Mobile charger is worth it. Gotta get setup for that one to work in garage now.

Tire Wheel Cloud Sky Land vehicle

1 - 5 of 5 Posts