⚡ Ford Lightning Forum ⚡ banner

Lag in gauges

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  richard6623123226 
#1 ·
Hi all,

I just got my truck last weekend so I'm not sure if this is a common thing or not but yesterday I noticed a 2-3 second lag in the spedometer/guages when accelerating or using any controls on the steering wheel that control the instrument cluster screen. Any ideas how to "reboot" this or correct it?

#2 ·
Hi all,

I just got my truck last weekend so I'm not sure if this is a common thing or not but yesterday I noticed a 2-3 second lag in the spedometer/guages when accelerating or using any controls on the steering wheel that control the instrument cluster screen. Any ideas how to "reboot" this or correct it?
Hi there! I can look into your F-150's speedometer concern on my end. To get started, could you please send a private message over with the name/location of your local Ford dealer and your F-150’s VIN?

#3 ·
Center Display Overview - Vehicles With: 12.3 Inch Screen
REBOOTING THE CENTER DISPLAY
You can reboot the center display using the controls on the steering wheel.
1. Simultaneously press and hold the seek forward and audio system power button for 10 seconds.

Center Display Overview - Vehicles With: 15 Inch Screen
REBOOTING THE CENTER DISPLAY
You can reboot the center display using the controls on the steering wheel.
1. Simultaneously press and hold the seek forward and volume down button for 10 seconds.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.