⚡ Ford Lightning Forum ⚡ banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
2021 Mustang Mach E First Edition, 2016 Nissan Leaf, 2003 Toyota Tacoma, F-150 Lightning reserved
1,674 Posts
Even if there is not much new here, it's great to confirm what still applies. Thanks!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Thanks for posting! I'm still struggling to square where the $13k goes in upgrades from pro to XLT. Those cloth seats must be made from some pretty nice fabric :)

·
Administrator
2021 Mustang Mach E First Edition, 2016 Nissan Leaf, 2003 Toyota Tacoma, F-150 Lightning reserved
1,674 Posts
Thanks for posting! I'm still struggling to square where the $13k goes in upgrades from pro to XLT. Those cloth seats must be made from some pretty nice fabric :)
We really don’t know until we get firm configuration information. However, I expect the Pro to be pretty spartan. One place I read indicated the Pro has hand-crank windows.

·
Registered
56 Posts
The preproduction models appear to have power windows. I can’t imagine they would change that. I’m guessing lots of software changes between pro and XLT to make up the value engineering difference.

·
Registered
662 Posts
The preproduction models appear to have power windows. I can’t imagine they would change that. I’m guessing lots of software changes between pro and XLT to make up the value engineering difference.
Yeah it should be sparce for actual features aside from the basic ones.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.