⚡ Ford Lightning Forum ⚡ banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
2021 Mustang Mach E First Edition, 2016 Nissan Leaf, 2003 Toyota Tacoma, F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
2,449 Posts
Really excited about getting my truck! Am I the only one who ordered smoked quartz metallic tinted clearcoat?
Welcome. When did you get to order? Have you entered your information in the Reservation/Order tracker?

·
Registered
Model 3 AWD, Lightning Lariat on order
583 Posts
Smoked Quartz was in my top 3. I had settled on and ordered black (my last 4 autos have been black), but have since changed to Anti-Matter Blue. I like your choice though - it was a great color if you want one of the lighter color trucks - my favorite.

·
Administrator
2021 Mustang Mach E First Edition, 2016 Nissan Leaf, 2003 Toyota Tacoma, F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
2,449 Posts
I had been trying for 6 days, but there was a glitch and it wasn't accepting my payment. Finally got it ordered January 27. Yes, I entered it into the order tracker
Great. As long as you were able to order the configuration you wanted, the delay won't matter (except for your week of stress). We're all awaiting scheduling and they haven't even scheduled scheduling!

·
Administrator
2,449 Posts
Smoked Quartz was in my top 3. I had settled on and ordered black (my last 4 autos have been black), but have since changed to Anti-Matter Blue. I like your choice though - it was a great color if you want one of the lighter color trucks - my favorite.
I'm confused. I thought Smoked Quartz was pretty dark:
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive parking light Window

Reactions: GDN

·
Administrator
2,449 Posts

·
Registered
Model 3 AWD, Lightning Lariat on order
583 Posts
I'm confused. I thought Smoked Quartz was pretty dark:
View attachment 1311
You are right - I should not call it light, but it isn't my black and super dark blue I've liked. I agree with the picture you've shown and this is one that I took a few weeks ago in bright sunlight.
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Automotive parking light

Reactions: ChasingCoral

·
Administrator
2,449 Posts
You are right - I should not call it light, but it isn't my black and super dark blue I've liked. I agree with the picture you've shown and this is one that I took a few weeks ago in bright sunlight.
View attachment 1312
Pretty. Too dark for my tastes but very pretty.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.