1. What is ADMs? And how much is that charge?
2. Is Ford X-plan the family pricing (I have a very good family friend that works at Ford)? If not what is it?
3. My dealer did text me and said the deposit was refundable (there $500). But how do I get that in writing. I only have text.
4. What is going to happen to the $100 that Ford made is put down to reserve a spot?
1. Additional Dealer Markup can be as much as a sleazy dealer wants to try to squeeze the buyer for. See 10,000 extra
2. Ford’s A-Z plans are different plans for Ford employees, retirees, dealership employees, and friends and families - the X-plan is the latter. You should be able to get it through your friends. Some get it through their employers, some through clubs like the Mustang Club of America, others by owning Ford stock.
3. Save that text. Consider it to be in writing.
4. We’ll find out when the ordering system comes out. For the Mach E the reservation deposits were with Ford and it was refunded when the order was placed. For the Lightning, the reservation deposit seems to be with the dealer and may go toward the order deposit.