I contacted my dealer as well, they said “We have heard that the ordering may open on/after the 26th” 10/26 is looking good!!
Here's an article with more evidence the 10/26 date is real:
View attachment 424
You Can Order Your 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Starting Oct. 26: ReportA screenshot from a Ford dealer order base seems to show the official start date.www.thedrive.com
Watsonville CA Ford also confirmed an order date towards the end of this month
Very exciting stuff guys! I can't wait to start putting my truck together!I was just told by my dealer that the configurator will open on the 26th, but the order bank will not open till May.
I am between lariat and lariat +. Depends on what the final stats are.Very exciting stuff guys! I can't wait to start putting my truck together!
@Anthafied @F150lightning904 Which Lightning are you guys planning on getting?
Order deposit is usually $500-1000. It’s up to the dealer whether it is refundable.Does anyone know if we have to give another deposit to place the order? And is it refundable? And what happens to the first deposit if we place the order? If someone knows and can give me a breakdown. I have never ordered a vehicle. We have always bought from in stock.
1. What is ADMs? And how much is that charge?Order deposit is usually $500-1000. It’s up to the dealer whether it is refundable.
I encourage everyone to get the following from your dealer in writing:
1. Will they charge ADMs?
2. If Ford had X-plan pricing on the Lightning, will they honor it?
3. Is the deposit refundable?
1. Additional Dealer Markup can be as much as a sleazy dealer wants to try to squeeze the buyer for. See 10,000 extra1. What is ADMs? And how much is that charge?
2. Is Ford X-plan the family pricing (I have a very good family friend that works at Ford)? If not what is it?
3. My dealer did text me and said the deposit was refundable (there $500). But how do I get that in writing. I only have text.
4. What is going to happen to the $100 that Ford made is put down to reserve a spot?