⚡ Ford Lightning Forum ⚡ banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
80 Posts
No official email as of this post, but now I have: Estimated Delivery 2/2/2023 - 2/8/2023. Ordered on 15 November, but dealer waited two days, therefore confirmation for order was the 17th. Scheduled for production the week of 9 January and blend date was the 10th.

This is getting very real!

Yeaterday my Ford chat person said that my truck was at Ramp 51 in Flat Rock Michigan and I had an estimated date of 1-24 to 1-30. I'm really happy to hear that but the tracking sites still says "In Production". Just a couple days before that, my Lariat ER had a Microchip Hold. I wish Ford's tracking sites were more accurate... I've heard of people getting calls from their dealer saying their truck is at dealership and yet the tracking sites says BUILT or IN PRODUCTION. It would be nice to pick up my truck sometime this week. :)

· Registered
4 Posts
Yeaterday my Ford chat person said that my truck was at Ramp 51 in Flat Rock Michigan and I had an estimated date of 1-24 to 1-30. I'm really happy to hear that but the tracking sites still says "In Production". Just a couple days before that, my Lariat ER had a Microchip Hold. I wish Ford's tracking sites were more accurate... I've heard of people getting calls from their dealer saying their truck is at dealership and yet the tracking sites says BUILT or IN PRODUCTION. It would be nice to pick up my truck sometime this week. :)
how to you get connected with a Ford chat person?

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So.....according to the Ford chat rep. my Lightning is in transit. My order page updated today, but the shipped button has yet to turn green. Since this is not my first rodeo, as I broke in my Stang back in June of 2021, I have learned to be somewhat patient about the process. Any guess as to when I will see my truck?????

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Also they expanded the timeframe for arrival at my dealership. Moved up from 2 Feb. to 30 Jan. and moved the date of 8 Feb. to 12. Feb. I am just outside of Boston.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts