⚡ Ford Lightning Forum ⚡ banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got this email yesterday. Does anyone know what it is? I logged in like it said but there are no instructions.

I called Ford they have no idea what it was about. I contacted my dealer and they are looking into it

Does anyone know what this may be about or how to fix it? Maybe a glitch in their system?

Sorry to hit the brakes
There seems to be an issue with your order. No need to worry, simply log in to your account for instructions on what to do next. We want you to get back on track to bringing home your F-150 LIGHTNING as soon as possible.
Vehicle Wheel Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle

·
Registered
291 Posts
Did your preselected dealer change ownership since your reservation?

·
Registered
99 Posts
I got this email yesterday. Does anyone know what it is? I logged in like it said but there are no instructions.

I called Ford they have no idea what it was about. I contacted my dealer and they are looking into it

Does anyone know what this may be about or how to fix it? Maybe a glitch in their system?

Sorry to hit the brakes
There seems to be an issue with your order. No need to worry, simply log in to your account for instructions on what to do next. We want you to get back on track to bringing home your F-150 LIGHTNING as soon as possible. View attachment 1433
I believe this happens when a dealer is blocking customers from entering their own orders online.

·
Administrator
2021 Mustang Mach E First Edition, 2016 Nissan Leaf, 2003 Toyota Tacoma, F-150 Lightning reserved
1,406 Posts
Sounds like something hasn't been set up properly in the dealer's system. They should be able to fix it or work with Ford to get it fixed.

·
Registered
76 Posts
ALWAYS BE CAUTIOUS ABOUT USING LOG-IN LINKS IN AN E-MAIL. Go straight to the website you always use and log in. If there's nothing there and it says the dealer accepted the order status shows the next step as "ordered for production", then you're probably fine. If it says something else, contact the dealer directly. Just pointing out, could be a scam e-mail. Never log-in via an e-mail link, regardless if you think it's genuine or not.

Most orders, especially those placed over a week ago, should reflect a status of "Order accepted by Dealer". If you're fortunate, possibly it says its been ordered for production. But, with the production line being shut down temporarily, unlikely anybody's status will change until production resumes. I've been stuck on the same status since my order was accepted 3 weeks ago.

I received a call and e-mail confirmation from the dealer as well. Can't hurt to contact your dealer either way, just to confirm. Status page in your account should look like this if your order went through. Not talking about the confirmation you may have received when you ordered. Go sign into your account and check your "reserved / ordered" vehicles, select "view" and the below should come up.

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle

1 - 12 of 12 Posts