Yes you will get both the mobile and Pro, however the PRO DOESN'T ship with the truck. You have to get that from Sunrun, which is what i'm doing now.
Have you had any luck with SunRun shipping you the Charge Station Pro? I have not and can't get my assigned person to call or write me back with an ETA. I have my truck since Monday 6/6 and my electrician is scheduled. Spoke to Ford Customer Service and they gave me a different SunRun number but I got the same run around. 855-341-0237. All I want is communication. Ford was reading me thwhat is supposed to happen and it sounds like there is a survey that is needed. My understanding this is the routine:
1. Four (might have been 3) weeks before they ship the Truck to you they will call you and setup a survey. (I live in Southern NJ so your mileage may vary)
2. They came out and did the survey even though I have my own installer.
3. I received a Docusign to sign for the SOW last week. I looked at the document and it did not have many details in it but, to me, it looked like they were doing the install. I did not sign it.
4. I have been calling for 2 weeks now but can't get the one person that is processing my order. I kind of think she does not exist. In any case, I got ahold of a few people who provided her phone and email. I also asked for her Manager's email after insisting to talk to the SOD (Supervisor on duty). No response to email and when I dialed the number, it was "leave you message prompt only". I did not leave a message. I also emailed Emma's manager. That was yesterday.
5. Called Ford who gave me the different number for SunRun and spoke to someone who sees notes in my file and will ask them to call or email me with the shipping details.
All I want is to know when. It should not be this hard.