⚡ Ford Lightning Forum ⚡ banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
According to the manual, the heated seats can be adjusted by:

"Press the seat symbol on the touchscreen to switch on the heated seats. Then, slide the menu bar up to control the heat intensity. The more indicators that display, the warmer the temperature of the seat."

I found this procedure a bit cumbersome and wished for a feature that would allow me just repeatably to click the seat symbol to cycle through the various levels of seat heat.

Then yesterday I tried to do this and just like a miracle it did exactly like I wanted it to work,

Then a short time later I could not get it to repeat this behavior instead it just goes to the verticle slide bar on my first click.

Does anybody know how to get it to revert to the ratcheting click mode instead of the slid bar or maybe how to set it up to provide both options?

· Registered
803 Posts
Does anybody know how to get it to revert to the ratcheting click mode instead of the slid bar or maybe how to set it up to provide both options?
Wait for the 4.1.x update. It includes being able to tap-tap-tap or use the volume control dial for 1-2-3-Off. It now controls the fan, too.

There was one condition in earlier software that made the function work the tap-tap-tap way you (we) discovered. I'm not sure what condition was. I feel better not having to be constantly annoyed with the slider bar interface. Huge improvement.

· Registered
2023 Antimatter Blue Lariat ER
9 Posts
My dial controls that stuff now. I've used it for a few things that I wasn't sure how to change. The seats, AC/Heat, Seat warmer/ventilators, etc. I push the button and then turn the dial (volume) and it adjusts what I've selected. I couldn't figure out how to turn off the AC this morning and realized that I had to use the dial to turn it to off.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts