⚡ Ford Lightning Forum ⚡ banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I noticed on here a lot of people have access to preconditioning functions through the FordPass app. I feel like my app has a lot less functions.

Just curious if anyone knows why? The vehicle alert that is shown is the latest update for the Lightning that I'm having trouble installing for some reason.

Attachments

· Registered
904 Posts
iOS? What trim level?

I see you don't have any reference to Bluetooth connectivity in the first image, so no Phone as a Key. Second image is the same as mine on iOS 16.3, except I have a Departure Time tile next to the Vehicle Status alert tile.

· Registered
2023 XLT SR Carbonized Grey, Nissan Leaf, Honda Clarity
144 Posts
I have an xlt.

My screen looks like this. I have an extra icon but I’ve already set up a departure time through the truck. Not sure if you need to set it up first through the truck, but if you haven’t maybe it’ll show up afterwards. With that icon it leads to a screen that shows my current settings and ability to add more departure times.

Attachments

· Registered
144 Posts
Did you add a departure time from the truck? If yes, the only other thing I could think of is to uninstall and reinstall the app.

Here are picks to add from the truck for your reference. Click feature, then charge settings, scroll down, click edit departure and comfort.
Computer Gadget Communication Device Screenshot Display device

Communication Device Gadget Telephony Portable communications device Mobile device

Telephony Mobile device Communication Device Mobile phone Portable communications device

Attachments

· Registered
144 Posts
That sucks. If you are bored you can try changing your region in the google play or apple App Store to US. See if there really is a difference between US and Canada. The only problem if it works, it might uninstall the “US” version if you switch your region back to Canada.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts