Yikes!
Wire $800. (Copper is about double)
Panel $150
Conduit risers $100
Breakers $300
Misc. $150
Trencher $200
That's $1700. Was the rest labor?
That sounds like a better price. I though 5k was quite a bit. Would a separate 150 amp breaker be plenty enough for a large camper and to power a ford lightening….etc.

·
Registered
163 Posts
The truck can run off a standard outlet or a NEMA 14-50 etc like for dryers correct?
There are a few threads here about the charger. My understanding is it can be setup to run on about any amps user has available.
The second and portable charger is plug and play with smaller amp outlets, it will only charge a few miles an hour though.

·
Administrator
2021 Mustang Mach E First Edition, 2016 Nissan Leaf, 2003 Toyota Tacoma, F-150 Lightning reserved
1,665 Posts
Can solar panels be removed and transported at a later time once we decide to move again?.
If you mean the panels for the truck/camper, there are portable ones that can be deployed at camp sites. Many RV owners have panels mounted on top of their RV, most have them fixed in position and flat on the roof, some have them on frames that can be angled to the sun. Your camper roof probably only has room for a few 100 watts.

Here are some examples for scale:

·
Administrator
2021 Mustang Mach E First Edition, 2016 Nissan Leaf, 2003 Toyota Tacoma, F-150 Lightning reserved
1,665 Posts
I am looking to build online with the pro version and added the max towing package. What is the max towing allowed with this?.
Standard range battery and Max Tow package is 7,700 pounds. Extended range battery and Max Tow package is 10,000 pounds.

Attachments

·
Registered
238 Posts
There are a few threads here about the charger. My understanding is it can be setup to run on about any amps user has available.
The second and portable charger is plug and play with smaller amp outlets, it will only charge a few miles an hour though.
That is a 30 amp charger and you are not giving it enough credit. If plugged into a a NEMA 14-50, it will do a good job on charging. Much better than a standard 110v outlet. So, to the original poster, yes, dryer outlet is good option.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts