Ford Lightning Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2021 Mustang Mach E First Edition, 2016 Nissan Leaf, 2003 Toyota Tacoma, F-150 Lightning reserved
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From Facebook. OP is listed in his profile as a co-owner of Heartland Ford

"Ford has started submitting Lightning orders for the Dealer Demo Program in our order banks. We have a Star White Lariat coming. Unfortunately no price information with the order. We can’t change anything on the order and are required to keep the truck for 6 to 9 months before we can sell it. Just nice finally seeing one in the order bank!"
Rectangle Font Number Screenshot Document

·
Super Moderator
2021 Mustang Mach E First Edition, 2016 Nissan Leaf, 2003 Toyota Tacoma, F-150 Lightning reserved
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Super Moderator
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I’ve heard another confirmation that Lightnings are up in WBDO for dealer FCTP orders. No pricing details visible though.

·
Registered
17 Posts
The one I talked to in NC said they are yet to decide and we would first hear from Ford on when we can place the order even before the dealership knows about it. Hopefully by mid-Jan.

·
Super Moderator
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
A couple more dealers have chimed in on FB that their orders are in place. I’m guessing Ford will get FCTP units out to dealers well before customer units.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts