⚡ Ford Lightning Forum ⚡ banner

FORD ACCELERATING TRANSFORMATION: FORMING DISTINCT AUTO UNITS TO SCALE EVS, STRENGTHEN OPERATIONS, UNLOCK VALUE

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  2023 lighting 
“transparent pricing and personalized customer support from Ford ambassadors.” Hopefully they reign in dealers that are gouging people like me.
I was just thinking of asking the question: what could be done about the embedded tick that is the dealership? But I wonder if this is it. What if this is some loop hole they can get around. Other companies, not just Tesla, have experimented with this bypass the dealership. Though I've never bought one, from what I remember about Genesis is that they deliver it straight to you. Not sure if that is still a thing.

But what if the Model e side of things does sell direct? And Ford Blue then sticks with the dealership model (which I know, sorry Raptor owners, doesn't help you).

I know in my state the liquor store put in laws that prohibited home delivery of alcohol - and they use children as the scapegoat. But that changed, almost a decade now I think.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.