⚡ Ford Lightning Forum ⚡ banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Brandon Ford - Tampa, FL

Per Internet Sales Manager Jim Gordon on 11/1/21:

"The Lightning will be sold at MSRP to reservation holders! Our dealer fee is $1295 and $108 doc fee. We are not requiring a deposit at this time."

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mullinax Ford - Kissimmee, FL

Per Noah Raines on 11/1/21:

Will there be additional dealer markup, or will you price the Lightning over MSRP for reservation holders?

"We haven't made a final determination for lightning pricing as far as I am aware since we have next to no information about it our leadership wants to make an informed decision, we are pricing bronco reservations as well as mach e and mavericks at msrp however as I said there is no determination for the lightning as of yet."

What dealer fees will be added to the Lightning?

"We have no dealer fees and by law cannot have them for some or we would have to have them for everyone as it has always been with us all you pay is the price of the vehicle plus tax and tag."

What is your deposit requirement once an order is placed?

"Right now due to the uncertainty that comes with vehicle orders we are not requiring an additional deposit for any orders."

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tropical Ford - Orlando
MSRP +$599 dealer fee, per Alexandra Herrero

Sun State Ford - Orlando
MSRP + $3,000 market adjustment + $495 dealer fee, per Stacey Jamieson

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Kelly Ford - Melbourne, FL

MSRP + $10,000 market adjustment + $799 dealer fee per Paul Cotton. "At this moment Kelly Ford will only be getting maybe three EV Lightning for 2022 Model year".
Wow. They can f right off with that nonsense. For a Lariat extended range that's putting it at $85-90k. I guess someone will pay it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wow. They can f right off with that nonsense. For a Lariat extended range that's putting it at $85-90k. I guess someone will pay it.
Yeah, I called Ford and changed my reservation to a different dealership that I confirmed didn't charge the market adjustment. I can think of better ways to spend $10K! Thanks for starting the Florida thread SR56!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I got some unbelievable news from a Ford sales manager today who told me all dealers in Florida will be allocated only 1 unit + 1 demo unit for the 2022 model year. I hope that's not true.
Does anyone here know the correct allocation number for Ford dealers?
What happened to Ford's 20k production claim for this year?

·
Registered
569 Posts
I got some unbelievable news from a Ford sales manager today who told me all dealers in Florida will be allocated only 1 unit + 1 demo unit for the 2022 model year. I hope that's not true.
You're not the only one that's reported limited numbers from their dealer. Though in this other post it's 9 Lightnings not 1.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Greenway in Orlando has confirmed that they have taken 8 orders in the schedule queue, tropical has said they are only allocated one this year, in line with what you have said. Maybe the guys that are charging ‘market adjustment’ are the ones who know they are getting more than one This year.
I hate this broken kaleidoscope of information.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Has anyone actually been able to order anywhere in Florida? I'm wondering if Florida is getting screwed for 2022. I have a May 19 reservation and have heard nothing from Ford and my assigned dealer AutoNation in Sanford claims they don't know anything.

·
Registered
Current: 2020 Lincoln Aviator, 2018 Honda CRV. Ordered: 2022 Lightning Platinum Star White.
34 Posts
According to F150gen14.com, of 173 survey respondents that ordered a lightning, 8 were from FL (as of 2/7/22)

Attachments

Reactions: Lightning strikers
1 - 17 of 17 Posts