⚡ Ford Lightning Forum ⚡ banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard anything about tours of the Rouge Electric Vehicle Center where the Lightning is being produced? I know they do tours of the ICE plant but I can find nothing online pointing to the Lightning plant. We're going to be in Michigan later this summer and it would be great to see it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I don't think they are doing interior tours of the lightning plant unfortunately. They will probably point it out from the observation deck and talk about it I imagine.

The ICE tour is still an awesome experience though.

·
Administrator
2021 Mustang Mach E First Edition, 2016 Nissan Leaf, 2003 Toyota Tacoma, F-150 Lightning reserved
1,408 Posts
I'm going there for the Automate Conference on June 6th, I'll report back here on what I find. I can't wait to see the Rouge plant. My build date is 6-13 too so how cool that I will be in Detroit the same day my truck starts production,, maybe ;)
Drive it home perhaps? ;)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm going there for the Automate Conference on June 6th, I'll report back here on what I find. I can't wait to see the Rouge plant. My build date is 6-13 too so how cool that I will be in Detroit the same day my truck starts production,, maybe ;)
I will be there in late July and will planto visit the ICE factury even if that's all that's there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts