⚡ Ford Lightning Forum ⚡ banner

Does changing the color affect the build date?

2K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  Brew 
#1 · (Edited)
When I ordered my Lariat ER in May I debated between Oxford white and iced blue silver. I decided to go with Oxford white. Last week, my next door neighbor came home with a brand new white ICE F150. Even though my white truck will be way cooler than his white truck, I am now considering switching my order to iced blue silver. My dealer says this will probably push the build date back, which is currently the week of 8/8/22. Can anybody confirm if this is true, and if so, by how much could it delay the build date?

#7 ·
@TruckVirgin was the Lightning the only new EV you pre-ordered or were there others to see which shows up first?
Just curious because I know of many that held reservations for a few different ones.
Nope, the Lightning was the only truck I reserved. Cybertruck was too unconventional for me and the bed of the Rivian was a little smaller than I was looking for.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.