⚡ Ford Lightning Forum ⚡ banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Upon hitting "refresh" yesterday for the 100th or so time I noticed, or thought I did, that the Your Reservations page said "Your reservation for the all-new 2022 Ford F150 Lightning" and then down below, in the details, "we received your reservation and deposit for the exciting new 2022 F150 Lightning." And I wondered when that language would change, thinking that would be a sign that they are gearing up to take MY2023 orders. Today, the 2022 is gone in both places. A hopeful sign for those of us that haven't been invited to order yet?

·
Registered
390 Posts
Upon hitting "refresh" yesterday for the 100th or so time I noticed, or thought I did, that the Your Reservations page said "Your reservation for the all-new 2022 Ford F150 Lightning" and then down below, in the details, "we received your reservation and deposit for the exciting new 2022 F150 Lightning." And I wondered when that language would change, thinking that would be a sign that they are gearing up to take MY2023 orders. Today, the 2022 is gone in both places. A hopeful sign for those of us that haven't been invited to order yet?
It would make sense. If they plan to start scheduling on Aug 4 as had been reported, I'd think orders should open very soon.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'll trust your description of how it was phrased previously as I don't remember. But my page, like yours just says F150 with no mention of model year... There's hope!!!???

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There's a new change to the reservation page language. Now it says "Your reservation for the all-new Ford F-150 XLT." I have never said I want an XLT, and in fact I am intent on a Lariat. Is anyone else seeing this, or another specific model on your reservation page? Should I worry that I won't be able to order a Lariat when the time comes?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts