⚡ Ford Lightning Forum ⚡ banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
A friend of mine in CA just told me that he was able to order a Lariat ER today as well. I wonder how many of these leftovers there are? Obviously not enough to open a wave.
Coral, posted this in another thread, but I also got this phase 7 wave call. Dealer said I could get Lariat due to them getting 2 more slots, but was not sure if they could get ER. I told them ER, or I'm out until next MY. They were supposed to call me back, or I'd get an invite to order email from Ford. Neither has happened.

·
Administrator
2021 Mustang Mach E First Edition, 2016 Nissan Leaf, 2003 Toyota Tacoma, F-150 Lightning reserved
1,665 Posts
Coral, posted this in another thread, but I also got this phase 7 wave call. Dealer said I could get Lariat due to them getting 2 more slots, but was not sure if they could get ER. I told them ER, or I'm out until next MY. They were supposed to call me back, or I'd get an invite to order email from Ford. Neither has happened.
My friend said they had the option for Lariat SR or ER when invited. These are the leftovers that are being offered in a mop-up wave. Hopefully you can get your ER.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Anyone gotten the email yet after the dealer calls late last week? Nothing in my Ford account has changed.
Check again at noon, 1400 & 1600 hrs EDT

Reactions: Voltz

·
Registered
238 Posts
Update: never received an email to order and my dealer sales manager finally called me back today. He said that because I was not interested in SR, I was not put through......starting to wonder if I'll ever get this truck!

On a positive, he said I'm currently customer #1 on his list for the next ER truck they are allocated. So, still a chance for MY '22 if there are any last minute shakeouts, and figure I have to be right away for MY '23.....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Anyone gotten the email yet after the dealer calls late last week? Nothing in my Ford account has changed.
I got a text that mine was ready to order. Looked super sketchy so I sent a screenshot to my salesperson. He said to log in (not from the link) and see if I was able to order... I WAS! Never received an email which I thought was very strange based on everyone's experience here, but just waiting on a production date now :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Got a call back from my dealer. Apparently FORD did not select everyone for the last minute allocations that dealers called people on. I was told nothing FORD can do for their mistake they “missed some people”. Have to go back and wait in line again. I was VERY disappointed with FORDS response.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts