I received a weird call from my dealer this morning. A lady from the dealership told me that I could come in to order my Lightning, even though I hadn't received an email yet. So I made an appointment for this afternoon.
Suffice it to say I haven't been overly thrilled with my dealer's information to date. To date, they haven't (or possibly wouldn't, but they say they don't know)
- Where I am in their queue
- Anything about the waves of ordering
- In fact, pretty much anything at all....
About an hour after this, I received another call, this time from the gentleman I had been working with at the dealership, canceling the appointment. He said that I can't come in to order until I got the email from Ford (which is what tracks with everything else I've heard). He also said that I would likely be in the "first wave of orders" that was going out soon." He seemed pretty befuddled when I told him there had already been two waves!
- Has anyone else had such a clueless set of responses from your dealership? (It's an Electric-Certified dealership in St. Louis, MO)
- Have you been contacted by your dealership, saying you'll be in the next wave?
- Any dates yet for it (other than the "every two weeks" that we've heard before)?