1. All ER trucks come with a Ford Charge Station Pro. When the system works right it will arrive at your door a week or two after purchase.
2. There is a process to get your information from the dealer, to Ford, then to Sunrun. This process is terrible and tends to break down with mannequin purchases.
3. Sunrun customer service is useless, Ford customer service is worse. It took six weeks to get my charger and they sent it to my dealer, not me.
4. Google "lightning mannequin Sunrun." I've posted about my experience here and other Lightning forums. It's a widespread, known issue. Maybe Ford has done something about it but based on their awful customer service, I doubt it.
5. Keep in contact with your dealer. They can be an advocate for you and have channels with Ford that aren't available to customers. The first thing you need to do is convince them you are entitled to a charger. They should have that information in their communications from Ford. They probably didn't see it.
6. Good luck. You'll get the charger eventually.