Focus to Lightening· Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a late reservation date so am probably down the line for when I am able to order. After various conversations with the dealer assuring me that there was no mark up, they are now marking the truck up about $25,000. I was also told that if I wasn't willing to pay a markup, I should just take my deposit back. So obviously I will be switching dealers. Should I do it now or wait until the invitation to build? I have no idea where in line I was with this dealer and now they probably even moved me to the back of the list. This forum has been a great help as I was able to sift through their lies.