⚡ Ford Lightning Forum ⚡ banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Lightning Lariat on order in Wave 1
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was fortunate enough to place my order in wave 1 for the Lariat. At the time, the max tow package bumped the cost over 80k. So, I decided not to add it just to be on the extra safe side of the potential of the BBB law passing (although not looking likely in 2022). Since then, Ford has reduced the max tow package so you can add it and stay below the 80k. I had my dealer add it back into my build, but my question is how soon should I see the change reflected on my order status page?

·
Registered
288 Posts
I do not think you will see it on the WEB order itemized page, it's disconnected from the WBDO system where your original order or and amended is listing your current selections, ask the sales manager or salesman to print you a new build summary report with the pricing

·
Registered
2015 Ford F-150
57 Posts
I was fortunate enough to place my order in wave 1 for the Lariat. At the time, the max tow package bumped the cost over 80k. So, I decided not to add it just to be on the extra safe side of the potential of the BBB law passing (although not looking likely in 2022). Since then, Ford has reduced the max tow package so you can add it and stay below the 80k. I had my dealer add it back into my build, but my question is how soon should I see the change reflected on my order status page?
I upgraded to extended range after my initial order in wave 1 as well. The change was submitted by my dealer and shortly after I received an email from Ford that my order was updated. After that I looked my order up on Ford.com and everything was updated there as well.

·
Registered
Lightning Lariat on order in Wave 1
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's good to know. I did receive the updated order sheet from my dealer, but my order in the system doesn't reflect the change. I'll probably give it a few more days and just confirm the change has officially been submitted by my dealer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts