⚡ Ford Lightning Forum ⚡ banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi
@Ssirr, I don't see any US flag on it.
@ronkirstenlong, I didn't get any rebates from the government. If there are rebates the dealer didn't mention it. But, at ~2.10$/l for gas lately, I feel pretty good with my purchase. Also, I don't see any Canadian flag neither.

FYI, I just received an email from Qmerit for a quote to install the charger and also install "Intelligent backup power". The email is just saying they got my request and no price yet.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi
@Ssirr, I don't see any US flag on it.
@ronkirstenlong, I didn't get any rebates from the government. If there are rebates the dealer didn't mention it. But, at ~2.10$/l for gas lately, I feel pretty good with my purchase. Also, I don't see any Canadian flag neither.

FYI, I just received an email from Qmerit for a quote to install the charger and also install "Intelligent backup power". The email is just saying they got my request and no price yet.
Awesome thanks, I have one on order but I am way at the back of the line and was curious if they had the us flag no flag or Canadian flag logo on it. I am hoping the government has rebates by the time I get mine in 2024 :)
And I am also curious about the charger install price and power back up cost.. I know I need a panel upgrade as I only have a 100 amp service and have AC and a hot tub so I figure minimum $2500 and I am guessing over $10k for all that with the backup power option…

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I have 100 amp service. Have been told I have to upgrade to 200 before I can install an ev charger and my quote was $4500 just for the panel upgrade. This doesn't include any wiring or install of the charger. Also I may have to pay more to the utility company if they need to run new equipment from the street.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have 100 amp service. Have been told I have to upgrade to 200 before I can install an ev charger and my quote was $4500 just for the panel upgrade
1. We were on 150 A service and installed a charger, no issues. Charging is mostly at night anyway!
2. Paid $2000 for 200 A service upgrade a few years ago, and another $1000 for new panel and wiring, so a bit less than your quote.

·
Registered
Lariat 511A
33 Posts
My status just changed, original production was July 11 but today online now has window sticker and says in production, they must be ahead of schedule with production.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts