⚡ Ford Lightning Forum ⚡ banner
121 - 140 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
I never got a built email, nor a shipped email but my dealer gave me access to vinview alerts and it seems like my truck has shipped with an ETA of Thursday night. (although, it seems not impossible to ship from MI to CA (bay area) in two days 🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
4 Posts
SteelTerp87: Congrat on Zues, I ordered the same color and it looks awesome. My blend date was 8/6 and delivery ETA was 8/28 to 9/3. So we sold our second car late last month (in 5 days) hoping to get the truck soon. However, I just learned that my truck is still in MI with a "chip hold". Now we are a one-vehicle household until delivery. It is challenging to be patient but as I read what owners have been saying, it will be worth the wait.

·
Registered
25 Posts
SteelTerp87: Congrat on Zues, I ordered the same color and it looks awesome. My blend date was 8/6 and delivery ETA was 8/28 to 9/3. So we sold our second car late last month (in 5 days) hoping to get the truck soon. However, I just learned that my truck is still in MI with a "chip hold". Now we are a one-vehicle household until delivery. It is challenging to be patient but as I read what owners have been saying, it will be worth the wait.
Looks like the chips may be in! Now showing as built 9/12 and shipped 9/13-9/19! Ironically my 2- yr old Subaru Outback is sitting at the dealer for a critical chip replacement and we’ve been given a loaner as it will be anywhere from weeks to months before we get it back.

·
Administrator
2021 Mustang Mach E First Edition, 2016 Nissan Leaf, 2003 Toyota Tacoma, F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
2,398 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Looks like the chips may be in! Now showing as built 9/12 and shipped 9/13-9/19! Ironically my 2- yr old Subaru Outback is sitting at the dealer for a critical chip replacement and we’ve been given a loaner as it will be anywhere from weeks to months before we get it back.
Mine hasn't updated to "built" yet, but hopefully soon!

121 - 140 of 149 Posts