⚡ Ford Lightning Forum ⚡ banner
101 - 120 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
My email said the truck was being built the week of 8/22 and the window sticker says the blend date is 8/28. No other updates.
There us a box at the bottom of the window sticker named Ramp One and it is populated with "CA84" Anyone have an idea what that means?

·
Registered
25 Posts
My email said the truck was being built the week of 8/22 and the window sticker says the blend date is 8/28. No other updates.
There us a box at the bottom of the window sticker named Ramp One and it is populated with "CA84" Anyone have an idea what that means?
I have the exact same build/ blend dates no other updates or modules populated. We also are going into a holiday weekend.

·
Registered
Smoked Quartz Platinum Lightning (8/18 Blend)
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #110 ·
Truck officially hit Built status overnight and new ETA is 9/5-9/11, hoping it’s earlier in the week next week so I can get it before I’m gone for a few days

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #112 ·
Exciting! I just checked mine isn’t there yet, but hopefully soon given that you had the same dates. Hope you take ownership before you leave.
Your production week is the week after mine. My blend date was 8/18, what was yours? Also, I had a spray in liner which seemed to only add a day or two. According to Ford Chat it was released to body shop (liner) on a Wednesday and then at Ramp 51 the next day. I am hoping this truck comes within the next 7 days. I have longed for an Electric Truck for YEARS! When I bought my 2017 F150, I told my wife I'll keep it until an electric truck comes along and I was betting Ford would be that truck so yea, I'm ready for it haha

·
Registered
23 Posts
Truck officially hit Built status overnight and new ETA is 9/5-9/11, hoping it’s earlier in the week next week so I can get it before I’m gone for a few days
Congrats!! I've been hitting the button on my order status page like a teenager on Red Bull. My daughter (who just got her license) will inherit the use of my Chevy Bolt (65K miles and never had an issue) and asks me for any updates at least 4X a day!
I did order the spray in liner so perhaps the wait will be a bit longer.

I contacted the dealer yesterday and he said to expect it toward the end of October, but I'm hoping he's being overly pessimistic.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Your production week is the week after mine. My blend date was 8/18, what was yours? Also, I had a spray in liner which seemed to only add a day or two. According to Ford Chat it was released to body shop (liner) on a Wednesday and then at Ramp 51 the next day. I am hoping this truck comes within the next 7 days. I have longed for an Electric Truck for YEARS! When I bought my 2017 F150, I told my wife I'll keep it until an electric truck comes along and I was betting Ford would be that truck so yea, I'm ready for it haha
Congrats! My build date was 8/28 actually the same as Scalpel817, sounds like we are 10 days behind you - anxiously awaiting this. Did the drop in vs the spray on. Looking forward to hearing how you like it once it’s delivered.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #115 ·
Congrats!! I've been hitting the button on my order status page like a teenager on Red Bull. My daughter (who just got her license) will inherit the use of my Chevy Bolt (65K miles and never had an issue) and asks me for any updates at least 4X a day!
I did order the spray in liner so perhaps the wait will be a bit longer.

I contacted the dealer yesterday and he said to expect it toward the end of October, but I'm hoping he's being overly pessimistic.
I had the spray in liner and it wasn’t much of a delay from what I can tell. I think the biggest delay is transportation at this stage so we shall see. I’m in MD so hopefully it’s not too much longer. 8/18 Blend, built status on 8/31, if I get the truck next week that’s less than a month with the liner, not too shabby

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #119 ·
My truck officially shipped last night around 10pm from Ramp 51, heading to Columbia, MD via LNR Auto Transport. No way of tracking unfortunately. Dealer said he could come today but most likely overnight which means I’d have to wait for Monday! Arg!!! @ChasingCoral I’m so close to getting it finally haha

101 - 120 of 149 Posts