⚡ Ford Lightning Forum ⚡ banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was able to order in wave 1, my dealership has accepted the order, the status on ford.com still doesn’t have a green check next to scheduled for production. Anyone in wave 1 see their build scheduled for production yet?

·
Registered
2014 Ford F150 XLT FX4, 2022 Ford F150 Lightning XLT (wave 1 1/7)
67 Posts
Nah. They arent scheduled to even start production until late Summer early Fall. They wont give any indication until most of the Waves are completed most likely.

·
Administrator
2021 Mustang Mach E First Edition, 2016 Nissan Leaf, 2003 Toyota Tacoma, F-150 Lightning reserved
1,694 Posts
Scheduling has not begun:

·
Administrator
2021 Mustang Mach E First Edition, 2016 Nissan Leaf, 2003 Toyota Tacoma, F-150 Lightning reserved
1,694 Posts
We should see the planned date for scheduling builds on the FDNB long before we get build dates on our trucks.

·
Administrator
1,694 Posts
I estimate the first customer scheduling to be announced around April Fool's Day

These will not necessarily be Wave 1 as we don't know if they will do initial customer runs by trim or mix the trims to optimize the line. Ford also may time their scheduling to efficiently fill trucks or train cars for delivery. Such coordination based on delivery will likely depend on other Rouge plant production schedules as I expect them to be mixed in with other vehicles from the plant.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts