⚡ Ford Lightning Forum ⚡ banner

Anyone else's reservation "changed?"

3K views 16 replies 16 participants last post by  Brad Lightning 
#1 ·
I got an email today saying my reservation was updated. I never requested any update so I was curious what changed.

I signed in, and now my reservation says it's for a Lightning XLT, even though I never asked for an XLT and in the past the reservation just said it was for a Lightning.
My reservation is still only in reservation status, I haven't been able to place an order so I never got a chance to specify my trim.

Anyone else seeing this??

Automotive parking light Tire Vehicle Wheel Car

See less See more
#12 ·
Yep, my reservation page says that too, and I have always intended to get a Lariat. After I saw it (and recovered from the initial shock) I tried going in and building my truck, and saving it just in case I had played with an XLT in the past and somehow that's how they decided on an XLT for me, but it won't save. So there are a few things that are wonky. I, too, was going to call the dealer but if everyone else is seeing the same thing then yes, I'm guessing we're just seeing growing pains as they prep the website for MY23, and I'll sit tight.

#13 ·
I hadn't received any emails, but after reading this thread, I logged into my reservation page to find it now says, 'Your reservation for the all new F-150 Lightning Pro'. It never stipulated 'Pro' before.
I did notice that Dan_Kay's 'reservation amount paid' stated, $0.00. So it looks like there may be some glitches on the page, or someone forgot to give him the credit for his $100.00.

#15 ·
I hadn't received any emails, but after reading this thread, I logged into my reservation page to find it now says, 'Your reservation for the all new F-150 Lightning Pro'. It never stipulated 'Pro' before.
I did notice that Dan_Kay's 'reservation amount paid' stated, $0.00. So it looks like there may be some glitches on the page, or someone forgot to give him the credit for his $100.00.
Or he changed dealerships. When I changed dealerships I got the $100 back and now my reservation page also says $0.00.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.