⚡ Ford Lightning Forum ⚡ banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· Registered
1967 Mustang, 2014 F150 FX4, 2017 Mustang GT, 2020 Explorer ST
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got an email from Ford saying it's my turn to order. Kinda surprised since I made my reservation in November 2021 (just a few weeks before books closed), and since I'd imagine there are still tons more people in line ahead of me.

And if anyone else got the invite today, are you planning on placing an order, or waiting until prices (hopefully) start coming down?
Font Slope Circle Soil Science

· Registered
44 Posts
I got one as well. Not sure prices are going to come down, another price increase has been rumored and this time for lariat and platinum models. I thought XLT was going to open back up in this wave but when I checked still not available. I've come this far and will likely order and kick the can down the road on a decision to purchase a $90K truck...also have a reservation for an R1T and with all the price increases two motor version mid size battery is coming in about $10K below Lariat ER...and just under the tax rebate..so who knows how this will all play out

· Registered
10 Posts
I got one as well. Not sure prices are going to come down, another price increase has been rumored and this time for lariat and platinum models. I thought XLT was going to open back up in this wave but when I checked still not available. I've come this far and will likely order and kick the can down the road on a decision to purchase a $90K truck...also have a reservation for an R1T and with all the price increases two motor version mid size battery is coming in about $10K below Lariat ER...and just under the tax rebate..so who knows how this will all play out
Yep. I have an R1T reservation as well. But that has been only 6-8 months. F-150 was reserved back in 08/21

· Registered
3 Posts
Super excited to receive an invitation to order today, too. Reservation date: 5/31/2021.

I will review the online build and contact dealer tomorrow to make sure all goes smoothly. No way am I backing away from this opportunity to get my 2023 F-150 Lightning.

· Registered
26 Posts
Dec 2021 reservation, no invite to order.

Doesn't matter anyway since Pro is sold out for 2023. Pro trim (with ER battery) is the only trim I would consider, still isn't offered to the public, and the value proposition of that trim has taken a huge nose dive with the price increases.

· Registered
5 Posts
Anyone remember that older email that said we'd have until orders closed to complete our order? They estimated around August 2023. I got the invite and checked the website for my reservation and it looks like I have until Feb 9 to complete my order. Oh well.....I was hoping to take my time, but looks like I gotta get it done!

Font Screenshot Electric blue Brand Rectangle

· Registered
3 Posts
Super excited to receive an invitation to order today, too. Reservation date: 5/31/2021.

I will review the online build and contact dealer tomorrow to make sure all goes smoothly. No way am I backing away from this opportunity to get my 2023 F-150 Lightning.
Update: Placed my order today (1/23/23) after a visit to the dealership (Lariat ER, Star White Metallic). They have an Antimatter Blue Lariat ER on site that another buyer walked away from for sale with $20K market adjustment (I declined the offer to pay $10K to avoid waiting a few more months for mine!). Patience is a virtue, right?

· Registered
10 Posts
Order place for Lariat ER, Avalanche. Local dealers want $10k markup on in Stock. A dealer with 2022 Star White Metallic wants $5k over MSRP and is willing to negotiate. 2022 is still $2k less than the 2023 price.

· Registered
10 Posts
Still a few months from delivery. Wondering what is the process of installing the Charge Station Pro Charger. Do I get it with the car? Can I use my electrician that installed my Tesla Charger to do the same? he only charged like $400 for installation before. Why spend more with Ford recommended installer. My car will be parked right next to my electrical box. Charging port will be within 6 feet from the electrical box

1 - 20 of 33 Posts